Post 2: the best concert ever



I don’t remember at all, but I remember that this “concert” was very fun. I think that the name of the concert was “Maipú Palooza”, it was held in a place of station Plaza de Maipú in the spring 2014. It was an electronic music concert and the DJs rotating from time to time – 15 at 30 minute proximally – the firemen were also at this place. 

I liked the concert because first, I like electronic music and the music of concert was very good, this was energetic, this was not noisy. Second, the people were very happy – they were really enjoying – they were dancing and drinking beer and other liquor, but more they were dancing. 

This day was hot and cloudy, and the place the concert was full of adolescents. The firemen at some point started to throw water to the people and they didn't care, they liked that the firemen threw water. I got soaked, I had to go to the home of my friend to change clothes.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares