Post 8: Summer Vacations


Last summer I visited Iquique, but I usually go to places in the south of Chile, because my uncle grandpa live in the countryside, my family is from the south. I would like to visit other countries, for example, Czech Republic. I would like to visit Czech Republic for its places, the food and the art of this country.
When I travel, I go with my family, my parents, my brothers and my grandma, although sometimes my uncle and aunt go to with us. I would like to be with my family in summer in Valdivia. We have been to in this City before, but I love it, I like the trees, the food, the beach and the cheese, the cheese is very delicious.
I am thinking of being part of activities as trekking down the Valdivian jungle, visit of museum, churches and the “costumbrista” fair again. The food of “costumbrista” fair is very diverse, but this food is delicious.

In summer I plan to sleep, sleeping every day and when I get bored, I plan to look  for a job. I would like to work in the ice cream shop.

Comentarios

Entradas populares