Paragraph Writing: My major

I am student of Social Work, it’s a beautiful academic discipline that you must study five years, five years is a long time!! Nevertheless, for the object of study of my major it is worth studying that number of years. The object of study is people, their social interaction and their problems, the system of integration of society and the diversity in them (the most interesting subject that I have had is the subjects and their relationship with the economic system); but, in short, the principal object of study of Social Work is social crisis. This requires more than study, important though it is, for this major you need personal characteristics like an open mind, patience and creativity. Returning to the subject of the years of study, five years, ten-semesters, and I have only completed four semesters! The most difficult subject of my major curriculum, hitherto, is the “Fundamentos de la Intervención Social”, this is a subject that breaks your head and questions your way of thinking, it is very difficult. This is where one learns that the instruments you need for your professional training is first, something where you can write, because it is very important to take notes of what happens and what people say, second, internet to access data sources, and third, computer, process the data. That being said, I would like to say to end, that when I finish my studies I want to work with people and their diversity, to achieve a better social integration, for this I am student of Social Work.

Comentarios

  1. Hello, Valentina,

    Very good description of your studies. Just pay attention to:

    ...and questionS[ed] your way of thinking, because it is something that happens, so you need to use the simple present.

    Cheers,

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi!
      ouh, you are absolutely right, I already corrected it.
      Good night~

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares