Post 1: a country I would like to vist


I will talk about a country I would like to visit. I would like to visit more countries, Egypt, Canada, Afghanistan, Spain, Germany and Czech Republic, but now, I will talk about Czech Republic although I'm going to talk about its principal the capital city Prague.
Prague is the Czech Republican largest city and this has temperature climate with warm summers and chilly winters. I would also visit de city but I would not like to live there, because the winters is very chilly, I don't like the chilly climates. One famous place of Prague that I would like to go is the Charles Bridge, because this is a monument that communicates the Old City (Staré Město) and Little City (Malá Strana), and in this place the artists install performing art, as music groups and small act circus, I love itinerant art.
I would like to see the sunset in the Charles Bridge eat knedliky and listen to music of de artist in the place.

Comentarios

Entradas populares