Post 3: My Favorite Movie


I have a lot of favorite movies, but there is one that is my favorite movie, this is “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows”. In the movie Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Jared Harris and other actors act. Robert Downey Jr. acts as Sherlock Holmes, he is an extraordinary detective of London that must resolve the mystery plans of the Professor Moriarty. The Professor Moriarty (Jared Harris acts as him) is a bill villainy that intends to instigate a world war to make himself a fortune. You can't forget Dr. Watson (Jude Law acts as him) in the story that in this movie he was going to marry with Mary, but the important thing in this movie is that Holmes and Watson travel across Europe with a Gypsy adventuress to foil an intricate plot by their cunning nemesis, Professor Moriarty, to instigate a war.  I find very exciting the story of film and for this I like this movie.

My favorite part is when Holmes and Watson are in a party Gypsy, and they are dancing. I like this part, because I like the music of this scene. I wouldn't change anything in this movie, because the film is perfect as this is.

Comentarios

Entradas populares