Post 5: My Future Job


I am studying the major Social Work. The object of study is people, their social interaction and their problems, the system of integration of society and the diversity in them. Respect to this, I think that a social worker take possible news possibilities, because the social worker visualize in the complex situation possibilities for a solution the problem and think how take this.
A social worker can work in the different areas and topic, but I would like have kind of job where I feel comfortable, I think work for example in an artist area of the anything municipal, I imagine in this promoting taller, paint mural, prop up the talent of people and other situation.  I watch me working indoors and outdoors office. Indoors for the informers, runerras and the other activities of office relational with the artist area municipal, but also too, outdoors because I like talk with people and watch that they do. I would like to travel a lot in my job for learn news thing, I like learn news thing and I think that this is very important for keep open mind.
That being said, I would like to say to end my studies, that when I finish my studies I want to work with people and their diversity, to achieve a better social integration in the forms the art.

Comentarios

Entradas populares