Post 6: Postgraduate Studies


I think that the course postgraduate isn’t necessary when you finally your studies of pregrade the past year. My opinion is that next studies of pregrade have one year free study. But I have one or two reasons to do the course studies of postgraduate. Firth, you should consider taking in the future because study is necessary to a good job in the time. Second, with studies of postgraduate you learn new knowledge or skill to you and your job.
I would like to study subjects related to the modernity time or the Being and Time. I think that these subjects are very interesting, because in this knowledge the form of see the society, the people and the word is different, this knowledge see the rupture in the social framework.
Where I study, if I study in the Chile or abroad, I don’t care, because study in other country is very expensive and the complicate for the passport, travel and the other situation. what interests me is that the course postgraduate is good, interesting and not time lose (and the money lose). But, I would like to study in a blended system, because I think that confortable form of the study. I think that the advantages of blended system are the time in the class room with the teacher and partner of postgraduate and the work a distance with a coffee and my bed.


Comentarios

Entradas populares