Post 7: My favorite TV show


I like many TV program and I have more one as a favorite. But, today I will talk about of Sherlock. Sherlock is a British crime drama television of BBC that based in the books of Sherlock Holmes written for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. This series is about of detective that resolving different mysteries in de London with help your friend John Watson.
I will mention three characters of this TV program. Firth, Sherlock Holmes (the protagonist) is a maniac, superb and very very intelligence person that read the face and the action of people for solving the crime. Second, the Dr. John Watson is a doctor and ex-military that service in Afghanistan, he is insecure, curious and the voice the reason of Sherlock. And finely, the big villainy of the series, Jim Moriarty. He is intelligence as a Sherlock, is eccentric person and unpredictable.
My favorite episode is “A Scandal in Belgravia”, this is a firth episode of second tempered. In this episode appears Irene Adler. She is a beautiful and sensual woman that Sherlock cannot read your face or action; she is a mystery for him. But Sherlock in the episode falls in love of hem. I like very much as is your relationship.
I like this episode and other, I like the series complete. I like watching it because the series have action, mystery, love, fit and other situation that I like and not bored. I’ m recommend watching this TV program.

Comentarios

Entradas populares