Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme


My major is Social Work and I don’t have much love for her study programme now. In the firth year, I like very much the study programme, because I thought it was very interesting, we had to study epistemology, history, sociological theory and other subjects that I felt were very important for my major. Now, the actually subjects are boring and I don’t feel your import, it's like we repeat more of the same in the news subjects. For this, one the change that could be made to in my study programme is the constant repeat of things that learn or made the subject more interesting.
Other thing problematic to me is the use of technology, because in the subjects of my major doesn’t teach much about use the technology or programs necessary for investigation and design of social intervention. I believe that when finished this major and worked in some place I will die for not know about this. I think that the use of technology should be included in the study programme of my major, because it’s necessary for our work.
Respect the teaching methods; I don’t know that said, because it’s complicated. Some teachers have very good teaching methods, but other teachers are not good with the teaching methods. In my major not exist one common teaching methods and many of my teachers did not study to teach, this is a real problem, because we as students not learn anything. I thing that one good change in the infrastructure of this major is that the teachers have a subject for learn teaching methods.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares