Post 4: Someone I would like to meet


I don’t know, I don’t have any idea, but in this moment, I think that if I can meet any person and I have the opportunity to revive a dead person, this person would be Freddie Mercury.
I think it would be interesting to meet Freddie, because he was a singer, songwriter and record producer, best known as the lead vocalist of the rock band Queen. I think that if he was not vocalist this band, I would not have known about him. His voice was and is awesome and not only I say this also Roger Daltrey called Mercury "the best virtuoso rock 'n' roll singer of all time. He could sing anything in any style. And he was brilliant at it." I like also his personality, because this was extravagant, unique and fabulous, there isn't someone like him in this world. For this, what I admire the most about this person is his personality, his performance on the stage.
The biggest accomplishments this person has is to move my heart (read dramatically voice), ok no, the accomplishments of Freddie has broken the stereotype, he has been able to demonstrate that the people can be different and this is okay. For this, I would like to meet Freddie Mercury.



Comentarios

Entradas populares